I did not have any plans to share a blog post today. Its rainy & cold and I was planning on brewing some ginger tea this afternoon and watch my new favorite BBC series, Call the Midwife.
I wanted to hop online first, and in my reader I saw a post from a blog I am enjoying, BeeFree. It’s a tag! This or That Tag. I have seen them on YouTube before but never in a blog. I had so much fun reading her answers, I thought I would do it too. It’s a nice way to get to know a bit more about a person.
Here we go!
- Blush or Bronzer: Blush
- Lip gloss or Lipstick: Definitely lip gloss, more specifically MAC Cultured
- Eyeliner or Mascara: Both
- Foundation or Concealer: Foundation
- Neutral or color eye shadow: Neutral
- Pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed; I think if I tried loose, I would get it all over the place!
- Brushes or sponges: Brushes
- Long or short: Can I pick Medium?
- Acrylic or Natural: Natural, but only because It’s too expensive to have acrylic here in Germany
- Bright’s or darks: Bright’s, I love darks but they don’t like me!
- Flower or No flower: No flower, but I like rhinestones
- Perfume or Body splash: Perfume (love jasmine & patchouli scents)
- Lotion or Body Butter: Body Butter, always L’Occitaine Shea Butter
- Body wash or Soap: Soap
- Lush or other bath company: We don’t have a Lush near here, but I do love L’Occitaine!
- Jeans or sweet pants: Jeans
- Long sleeves or short: Long sleeves pushed up though.
- Long Dresses or Skirts: Dresses
- Stripes or Plaid: Plaid – probably from those school years of wearing a uniform
- Flip flops or Sandals: Sandals
- Scarves or Hats: Hats
- Studs or Dangly earrings: Studs
- Necklaces or Bracelets: Bracelets
- Heels or Flats: I love both but out of comfort; flats.
- Cow boy boots or Riding Boots: Cowboy boots, I wish I had a pair!
- Jacket or Hoodie: Hoodies
- Curly or Straight: Straight but my hair is a bit too curly
- Bun or ponytail: Ponytail
- Bobby pins or Butterfly Clips: Both
- Hair spray or Gel: Hair spray
- Long or Short: Long
- Light or Dark: Dark, but I really want to go light!
- Side swept bang or Full bangs: Side swept bang
- Up or down: Down
- Rain or Shine: Rain
- Summer or Winter: Summer
- Fall or Spring: Fall
- Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
I hope you enjoyed reading this different post. If you think this is something you might like to share… I tag you! Please let me know so I can read your answers too.
Now for that tea….